Tarifa Melting Pot Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice large locker, bring your own padlock. Private bunks with curtains. Downstairs bathroom requires you to walk through the kitchen which isn't great but it's a hostel right. The staff has to operate the laundry machines so that's not exactly convenient. That being said they were very helpful. They stored my bag while I went to Morocco. By the way, they have a hostel in Tangier and they can book you a night which was convienent. Close to the beach and lots of good eats. ”
- 08 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ We had an amazing time. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and huge kitchen, laundry facilities, perfect location and a great group of guests while we were there. ”
- 11 Feb 2016 Anonymous
- “ Loris is the best man!!!! ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Giorgio Italy