Taroko Liwu Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Enjoyed my stay at Liwu hostel, super nice owners and their cute little girl! I would recommend that they renovate their restroom and separate the toilet and the shower facilities. ”
- 28 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The location of the hostel was really nice if you want to visit Taroko Gorge! The staff was really helpful with helping us figure out the public transport to Hualien and back. Overall the staff was really friendly! However, the shower was often cold, which is a pity after a long day of hiking. The beds were pretty hard too. ”
- 20 Feb 2015 Caitlin Netherlands
- “ Simple but clean and comfortable room. friendly owners ”
- 29 Sep 2014 chen Singapore