Tasman Bay Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Decent hostel to stay at. I was only there for 2 nights but would recommend it to friends. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Chris
- “ Very nice hostel with everything you need for a two-night stay. Clean, with good vibe and nice staff. Late arrival was dealed with perfectly. Chocolate pudding and free bikes a nice extra. ”
- 19 Feb 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Complimentary Mud chocolate cake every night. Not a big hostel like some YHA, so it's less crowed and you feel more "at home". ”
- 03 Jan 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Nice and helpful staff, clean and comfortable room. Although, the hostel has very thin walls so you can hear a lot from the room next door and unfortunately we had our room next to the lounge area. Very nice that they offer free breakfast (toast, cereal, tea/coffee) and the kitchen had everything we needed to cook. The hostel has a cat that lives there and wonders about in the common areas, but to us that was alright. The wifi is bad in the eve when many people use it, but fine during the day. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 amanda Sweden