Tasman Bay Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Complimentary Mud chocolate cake every night. Not a big hostel like some YHA, so it's less crowed and you feel more "at home". ”
- 03 Jan 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Nice and helpful staff, clean and comfortable room. Although, the hostel has very thin walls so you can hear a lot from the room next door and unfortunately we had our room next to the lounge area. Very nice that they offer free breakfast (toast, cereal, tea/coffee) and the kitchen had everything we needed to cook. The hostel has a cat that lives there and wonders about in the common areas, but to us that was alright. The wifi is bad in the eve when many people use it, but fine during the day. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 amanda Sweden
- “ It was a fantastic place - couldn't ask for better. Thank you so much! ”
- 18 Apr 2015 Sandra New Zealand
- “ Stayed here for 1 night, wish we could have stayed longer! Very pleasant and friendly atmosphere. Bunk bedrooms were spacious and clean. However one of the showers tended to get flooded. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Rebecca Hui Min Singapore
- “ Loved the hostel because it was so well run & clean. The location is excellent, near the centre of Nelson, but off the main roads so that it is quiet. The staff were very friendly & helpful. ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA