Tasman Bay Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Delighted to be picked up from the bus. Beautiful chocolate dessert with ice cream when we arrived. Free winter breakfast was an added bonus. Truly a great place to stay with very willing and pleasant staff. ”
- 20 Jul 2016 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Decent hostel to stay at. I was only there for 2 nights but would recommend it to friends. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Chris
- “ Very nice hostel with everything you need for a two-night stay. Clean, with good vibe and nice staff. Late arrival was dealed with perfectly. Chocolate pudding and free bikes a nice extra. ”
- 19 Feb 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Complimentary Mud chocolate cake every night. Not a big hostel like some YHA, so it's less crowed and you feel more "at home". ”
- 03 Jan 2016 Anonymous France