Tasman Bay Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hard to move around without a car. Nothing is walking distance. The closest grocery store is 20 minutes walk. ”
- 20 Dec 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff very helpful, the owner is working there all the time and managing the whole crew (wofers). The atmosphere is amazing and the whole hostel is quite clean and tidy. Lovely!!! ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Victor Brazil
- “ Delighted to be picked up from the bus. Beautiful chocolate dessert with ice cream when we arrived. Free winter breakfast was an added bonus. Truly a great place to stay with very willing and pleasant staff. ”
- 20 Jul 2016 Anonymous New Zealand