Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hosts were super sweet and super awesome at the reception - especially Aleksandra Szymanska! They work very hard and make sure that you have a very comfortable check in. ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Its a very nice place. Im not there for party so i don't know the location qith party in mind. I find the hostel very quiet. Lots of people there while working in Warsaw. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 26 Nov 2013 tove ulrika Sweden
- “ The 5 al breakfast is great. Bed is comfortable. But the staff is not very friendly.. when I asked for the transport information to Krakow (one of main city in Poland), the girl at the reception just told me that she had no information! ”
- 25 Nov 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ One in the staff was really cute and super nice, another was awful. We got a room in the basement and was so dirty, but the bathroom was discusting. And we asked for a towel and got one with dirt all over. The mainarea was nice though, and it was located near some really cool bars. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Thea Norway
- “ Great location. There was a lot of street noise outside our first dorm on the 1st floor, the lockers were tiny, and there were only 2 bathrooms for the whole floor. Our second dorm on the 3rd floor was much more quiet and there were more bathrooms... much nicer overall. The breakfast is good for the "night before" price but not the "morning of" price. Staff are generally friendly and helpful. Towels are small so bring your own! ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel, great staff. I only had a short time in Warsaw and the desk folks helped me figure out how to prioritize my visit. I would definitely stay here again! ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Rachael USA