Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Renovate all bathrooms to the standard of first floors bathroom and it will be perfect ;) ”
- 14 Sep 2015 Christina Germany
- “ + Staff is polite and always willing to help, toilets and badrooms are very nice and the hostel is very close to a cheap store (Biedronka) and the city centre, no nightlife around. - In my 4 days stay wi-fi only worked for 1/2 day, no atmosphere in public rooms, busy road with lots of traffic and constructions. Conclusion: I had a very nice stay, no problems except bad internet. Though, I would not go here again if cheaper hostels are available for this Hostel felt cheaper than it was! ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Great place, well taken care of, good location, nice staff, free coffee and comfy beds ”
- 21 Aug 2015 alice France
- “ WiFi was excellent. The location is quite noisy, but that can be expected. I would like something to wipe the floor of the shower. A simple rubber wiper would do. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Pretty good place to stay. ”
- 10 Mar 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice hostel. but not comfortable beds and average bathroom facilities ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous Australia