Tatts Backpackers Adelaide City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were pretty helpful but didn't feel very happy to use the showers ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good location right in the centre. But the casino bar is in the basement, no reception. Bar tender does the check-in/check-out. Free washing and drying. They offer free breakfast, but that is not really a breakfast...just cereals. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Tatts has a fantastic location...perpendicular to king William street and just opposite rundle mall. its most happening during the weekend. However this hostel can improve on its facilities...showers and toilets need to be upgraded and its would be better if cleanliness is improved upon...Also they can provide a better breakfast, including bread, butter, jam, and a couple of more type of cereals wont hurt. ”
- 24 Feb 2014 Anonymous India
- “ It was well located but at times staff was busy running other sections of their business ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Chris Australia
- “ Good location and wifi is free. ”
- 17 Nov 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Great location, right on Hindley Street, where all the nightlife is happening. I was alone in my dorm room so I don't have any complaints. ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada