Tatts Backpackers Adelaide City
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worst hostel we did try in Australia, seems a smile from the staff is expensive, bad, smelly and dirty rooms, no curtains needed the windows are so dirty you can not see thru, no wifi, in fact the one they are talking about is "Adelaide city wifi" only reachable from the balcony and with restrictions, Cold place, above a pokies (need to go thru the pokies to reach it), only a kitchen as common room. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Bed frame squeaked with the slightest movement. Mattress was painfully uncomfortable. Thinnest pillow I have ever seen. Wifi has no signal in the room. Not enough toilets. No lockers capable of fitting a carry on size backpack. No towels for hire. Toilets not clean. Whomever changed linens did shut the door completely so the room was unlocked all day. ”
- 10 May 2014 Thomas
- “ The staff were pretty helpful but didn't feel very happy to use the showers ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Location is amazing. Walking distance to many interesting things to do - Rundle Mall shopping, Central Market, Oval, restaurants, free tram, parks etc. There is a bar there which can be noisy at times but it closes early enough that it never bothered my sleep. Appreciated the free breakfast selection and better than average amenities for using the kitchen. Only one criticism: I had booked a female dorm, but in the 4 nights I spent there 2 were "mixed dorm" But I would for sure stay here again. ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Good location right in the centre. But the casino bar is in the basement, no reception. Bar tender does the check-in/check-out. Free washing and drying. They offer free breakfast, but that is not really a breakfast...just cereals. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic