Tattva Design Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved this hostel! Ticked all the boxes, the staff were nice, helpful and forthcoming. I even met the manager and she took the time to show me around with her latest member of staff. Everyone was so nice, everything was clean and it had all the facilities a hostel needs. There were sockets, a light and curtains around each bed, a large locker to be opened with the room key card, breakfast was included (toast, pancakes, cornflakes, bread buns, juices, etc). ”
- 05 Jan 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ This is one of the best hostels I have been in my world travels ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Cristina USA
- “ Very comfortable hostel, near the bridge. The food is excellent and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Porto and would highly recommend this place. I do want to warn you, I had a hard time walking from the station to the place with my luggage since there's hills. Once there I had no complaints. ”
- 02 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA