Taupo Urban Retreat
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They have very nice staffs. I lost my IPhone somewhere in the city and staffs tried to help me find it. THANKS! (I found it luckily :D ) Their location is good which is centre area of the town. It is fair enough for budget travellers. ”
- 18 Sep 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very young people here, and the lady who helped us when we arrived (in the middle of the night) was very unfriendly. I realise we woke her up, but it was as agreed upfront and she was being very unprofessional. ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Friendly staff, especially the bar had some remarkable offers :-) ”
- 25 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very much a youth hostel. Rooms were clean enough but the bathrooms were a bit grimy. Good location though and having a full bar on site was a nice plus. Also internet connection was good and affordable. Would stay here again. ”
- 05 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was awesome.. The rooms were a bit crammed. Great staff, great location and awesome atmosphere! ”
- 08 Feb 2013 Tara Canada
- “ Enjoyed my stay here over Christmas. Good facilities but would have been nice to have access to an oven to bake/roast food. Otherwise great staff and good hostel. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 Anonymous England