Taupo Urban Retreat
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Showers are made for hobbits, nice feature I guess. The door to the ensuite bathroom had no lock ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Everything was perfect, except the wifi was not working properly in my room! ”
- 03 Nov 2015 ALLEN ALBERTO USA
- “ Room with own bathroom was not very clean, many hairs on blanket and sheets and in the bathroom. A lot were on the shower wall, so nobody cleaned that or whiped over it. Also smell was really bad in room. Staff was very nice and helpful though and hostel itself was nice too. Good sheltered parking available. ”
- 31 Aug 2015 Sabrina Georgia
- “ Hostel is in a good location. Also cheap drinks during happy hour. Kitchen is a little small but plenty of room to chill. ”
- 03 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA