Taupo Urban Retreat
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing abd friendly staff help you sort other accommodation and actives clean kitchen and offer food at a low price if not in the mood to cook.Very central for food shops and central bus station ”
- 23 Nov 2014 meave Ireland
- “ Great place! rooms are not very spacious but the facilities are great, awesome staff and a nice bar :) ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Clean hostel, super friendly staff, they are licensed, happy hour beers are cheap! They'll be glad to book any tours and buses for you like Tongariro Crossing. Unfortunately no free wifi, just one hour (honour system) at their computer stations. Kitchen was good, common area had a good vibe. $3 for laundry wash, $2 for dryer (15min). Lacking a power outlets in the room (2 for 6 in a room) the beds were REALLY squeaky. Overall pretty good place :) ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Anonymous Canada