Tauranga Central Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I should have read the review... This was one of the worst hostels I've stayed in. It was moldy, dirty and smelt. The resident staff member was unfortunately quite lazy and unhelpful. I would not recommend this place to anyone. To improve this place it needs (at least) new carpets, a new paint job, and the bathrooms renovated. ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Jarrad Australia
- “ We stayed one night at Tauranga Central Backpackers and we woudn't recommend it to anybody!!! The rooms were really dirty and stinky, they haven#t had a window either. We also actually booked into a female dorm but almost ended up in a another room! ”
- 27 Oct 2012 Nadine Germany
- “ The Staff here were very rude and lacked in communication. Extremely unhelpful. They didn't even tell us that they were going to move us to a different room just moved all of our stuff while we were out. Everything was filthy - the kitchen was an absolute pig sty and the carpets were all stained! I would advise anyone to pay the bit more and stay elsewhere ”
- 05 Jan 2012 Jessica