Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I just stayed one night since the time is not free. Thanks to Tavern 47, i was satisfied. All staffs smile at visitors and polite. Of course they speak English. If you call to them at air-port in order to ask how to find there, they explain the way going there.I saw one staff talking on the phone, and saying to the taxi driver about reasonable fee from air-port to Tavern 47. So visitor didn't spend more money. Other conditions....Wifi is good, hot water 24 hours, and clean room... It was good ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It's better to speak little Chinese to communicate better with the hostel personnel. The structure is made of wood, so noise spread easily around the building, but the hostel have a no-noise after 23:00 policy that somehow made up for this. Laundry service is a bit pricey compared to other hostels. ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ This hostel is amazing !! The owner is so cool, he helped us a lot for every thing we needed. The food is also very good !! I highly recommend this hostel :) ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Marylou France