Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Tavern47 was a great place to stay. Staff is friendly, helpful. Great. Food was great, beds warm and comfortable. Great atmosphere. Loved it. If I return to shangrila, this is the place I would stay. ”
- 31 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Jun, the Korean proprietor, reaches out to the traveler with friendliness. He and his Chinese wife speak English and can answer questions, help with tour bookings. Improvement needed: shared bathroom-shower has poor drainage, water pools on the floor. One shower had no hooks for hanging clothes, other shower OK. Stairway should have a railing installed for safety. The room had a metal box but no key to lock it. Facilities description needs rewrite to reflect present conditions. ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Pieter USA
- “ it's so good. the president of hostel has a lot of attachment to client. and he is so kind. hostel is little bit cold..but under the bed electric pad is set. so it can endure.(i think everywhere of shanglila hostel is cold..) and best thing is the food he sell. yak- burger and the many korea foods,, everything so good. ”
- 14 Jan 2016 Anonymous South Korea