Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it's so good. the president of hostel has a lot of attachment to client. and he is so kind. hostel is little bit cold..but under the bed electric pad is set. so it can endure.(i think everywhere of shanglila hostel is cold..) and best thing is the food he sell. yak- burger and the many korea foods,, everything so good. ”
- 14 Jan 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This is a very nice hostel located at the edge of the old town of Shangri-La. The hostel is clean and electronic mattress is provided to every traveller. The owners and staffs are really nice and they are eager to talk and share the info to you. The hostel is very cozy and there's a stove in the middle of the common area. The weather is so cold that every one is eager to stay at the stove and talk to each other in a relaxing way. This is definitely one of the best stay in town. ”
- 08 Jan 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I just stayed one night since the time is not free. Thanks to Tavern 47, i was satisfied. All staffs smile at visitors and polite. Of course they speak English. If you call to them at air-port in order to ask how to find there, they explain the way going there.I saw one staff talking on the phone, and saying to the taxi driver about reasonable fee from air-port to Tavern 47. So visitor didn't spend more money. Other conditions....Wifi is good, hot water 24 hours, and clean room... It was good ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ It's better to speak little Chinese to communicate better with the hostel personnel. The structure is made of wood, so noise spread easily around the building, but the hostel have a no-noise after 23:00 policy that somehow made up for this. Laundry service is a bit pricey compared to other hostels. ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Anonymous Italy