Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was nice stay in here, all facilities especially the beds in dormitory were very satisfied. There was clean and their information about traveling was also helpful. It's recommendable. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I had a hard time finding the hostel and called the number expecting some directions. The owner met me where I was and lead me to the hostel and was so nice and knowledgable about the area. I really enjoyed her and appreciated her help. ”
- 18 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ If you are planning to go to Shangri-La, the Tavern is the place to be! The owner is one of the friendliest persons we ever met and tried to make our stay as perfect as possible! He even organized a can of water during the watercut so we could wash and flush the toilet! The rooms are clean and the fresh food very tasty! The public bus and the Temples of the old town, which completely survived the fire are in walking distance. ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Florian Germany