Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ This is just the type of hostel I always hope I'll find when I walk through the door. Staying here felt like arriving home at the end of a long day...friendly faces, wonderful staff, great facilities. The hostel was spotlessly clean, beds comfortable, free tea & coffee...I only wish I had time to stay longer. Perfect location right on the edge of the old town and a short walk from the bus and train stations. Every hostel should model itself on this place. Thanks Filip, I'll be back :) ”
- 26 March 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Well it might be clean but it is not my type of hostel. If you like to listen into peoples conversations in the commonroom while taking a shower or lying bed ok, but really it is a bit small and there is no kitchen just a sink, a fridge and a watercooker! ”
- 24 March 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Friendly and clean hostel. ”
- 30 December 2012 Anonymous Malaysia