Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was really neat and clean and the staff was great! Very helpful and good at making a good atmosphere during the evenings at the hostel, sometimes gathering the people in the common room. It is very close to the center as well. I will definitely come back here if I go to Split! ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Fabian Sweden
- “ Thankyou for such a wonderful stay! I unfortunately didn't get the full chance to appreciate the place as I arrived late at night and needed to leave early in the morning, but found the staff extremely warm and helpful, and the whole place felt intimate. I was very impressed with the cleanliness and freshness of the place. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Catherine Australia
- “ Very nice facilities and very nice staff. Compared to other Croatian hostels the price is very good for as nice of facilities they have. Nice staff as well ”
- 07 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was great! Very helpful and friendly staff. Beds are comfortable, multiple bathrooms, everything is very clean, curtains outlets and lights with every bed. Good location. No real complaints! ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This is just the type of hostel I always hope I'll find when I walk through the door. Staying here felt like arriving home at the end of a long day...friendly faces, wonderful staff, great facilities. The hostel was spotlessly clean, beds comfortable, free tea & coffee...I only wish I had time to stay longer. Perfect location right on the edge of the old town and a short walk from the bus and train stations. Every hostel should model itself on this place. Thanks Filip, I'll be back :) ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Well it might be clean but it is not my type of hostel. If you like to listen into peoples conversations in the commonroom while taking a shower or lying bed ok, but really it is a bit small and there is no kitchen just a sink, a fridge and a watercooker! ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany