Te Anau Lakefront Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a private double room that we loved so much we extended our stay! Location was great- across the street was the beautiful Lake Te Anau. We took advantage of all of the facilities: large kitchen, laundry, and wifi in the main building. We had everything we needed. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Amanda USA
- “ Excellent location with views of Lake Te Anau. The kitchen was quite crowded at peak times and common rooms lacked character. Furthermore the plumbing was really noisy during nighttime - at least in our room. Parking was good, though - away from the main street. ”
- 19 Jan 2015 Jeppe Denmark
- “ An OK place while you're busy with activities in the area. ”
- 04 Jan 2015 Anonymous Australia