Te Anau Lakefront Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed there only for one night on our way to Milford Sound. The beds were comfortable. We shared a former motel room with two other backpackers. ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Just one toilet and shower for the entire floor ”
- 12 Feb 2013 Mehry Sweden
- “ We enjoyed this hostel. It seemed a little older than some of the others, but the bathrooms and our dorm were both clean. We didn't really use the kitchen, but it seemd adequate and a nice place to hang out and mingle. It is located right on the lakefront which is nice. And it's walking distance to everything. Please check your booking though - I signed up for what said 4 person dorm and we had a 6 person. The staff was very nice, but just said that it should have said 6 person dorm. ”
- 08 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ My family and I had a lovely stay here. It was enjoyable. There was adequate kitchen utensils. The rooms were clean. Helpful staff. We enjoyed the board games. The view was amazing. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Sandra New Zealand