Te Anau Lakefront Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent location, plenty of parking. Stayed at a 6-bed dorm, was spacious and clean. Nice place for a short stay. ”
- 26 Jan 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ It was the only hostel we stayed at that offered free internet, that was very nice! ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Cathaline USA
- “ This was a decent hostel. I didn't feel the staff went out of the way to be friendly or helpful which is something I think always sets a hostel apart. The beds were clean and comfy and the kitchen was a good size with many elements. The location is about a 10 min walk from tthe Main Street shopping and grocery. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ We stayed there only for one night on our way to Milford Sound. The beds were comfortable. We shared a former motel room with two other backpackers. ”
- 19 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany