Te Nikau Retreat
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had such an amazing stay there. You stay in cabins tucked into the Forrest, which makes it a unique stay. The staff is very friendly and offered to pick me up from the bus stop. It is close to walking trails in the national park and close to kayaking. ”
- 15 Sep 2015 Kaitlyn USA
- “ We arrived at night, but anyway there is no name sign of the hostel (only backpackers, but there are some). ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Tobias Germany
- “ One of the best hostels I stayed in. Muffins and fresh bread in the monrning, close to beach, close to pancake rocks! ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Matej Slovakia