Te Nikau Retreat
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We arrived at night, but anyway there is no name sign of the hostel (only backpackers, but there are some). ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Tobias Germany
- “ One of the best hostels I stayed in. Muffins and fresh bread in the monrning, close to beach, close to pancake rocks! ”
- 16 Mar 2013 Matej Slovakia
- “ This is hosteling done right. Being greeted by staff who actually seem to be happy to meet and help you is always a big plus. A fantastic location away from overly touristy areas, and super close to stunning walks and secluded beaches. You stay in house like accommodation, which creates a fantastic atmosphere. Having freshly baked muffins and bread every morning for a minimal price is incredible, and I loved the idea of the honesty system where you just leave money for items in the small "shop". ”
- 24 Jan 2013 Anonymous Australia