Teddy Bear Hostel Riga
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location. Beds not the most comfortable but clean. Bathroom was nasty! The upstares one isn't as bad ”
- 25 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel was disgusting, facilities were very old, the bathroom was smelling bad and we didn't have a door! ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Anonymous France
- “ The hostel in itself is nice : nice and large bedroom, cool bathroom, furnished kitchen, small but pleasant breakfast. Possibility to pay in €. There are some bad things though : there was an middle-aged drunk man in our room (6 beds), drinking in the room, speaking all the time and bringing friends over. That was awfull and very disturbing. Another thing, on this website, they write "free clean linen + pillows + towels" which was not true, you have to pay 0,50Ls to have a towel. ”
- 01 Feb 2013 Anonymous Belgium