Teddy Bear Hostel Riga
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ When we arrived the responsible was not really friendly and just gave us the key. Our room had not been cleaned when we arrived (dust, garbage under the bed and on the furniture). The bathroom at the reception's floor has not been renovated and is not really pleasant! The kitchen is really small (there are only two chairs and a small table) so it is complicated to eat and meet people. The included breakfast is limited to toasts/tea/coffee/muesli. ”
- 12 Mar 2016 Anonymous France
- “ This is a very nice hostel. We were traveling as a young couple, and stayed in the twin room for two nights and the 6 bed dorm one night. There's not a lot of social activities, but the staff is super helpful. There is a small breakfast (bread, jam, muesli) and coffee/tea included in the price, which is quite nice. The location is really good. The dorm was really cosy actually, but I didn't see any lockers - we didn't ask for any, so maybe there is some kind of locker system. ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Caroline Berner Denmark
- “ good pllae and very good value for $ $ $ though can be be noisy from music outside but is the good location to blame for ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous Denmark