Tel Aviv Beachfront Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is next to the sea :) It is not expensive. I spent great evenings meeting a lot of people on the rooftop which is great also to see the sunset. The people of the staff were very cool, we had really nice chat. I strongly recommend this hostel ! ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Clara France
- “ Aircondition was broke which made it impossible to sleep! Location is great on the beach otherwise nothing special. Skwoers and toilets was nasty... ”
- 25 May 2014 Daniel Sweden
- “ Most employers were very friendly and helpfull. Thanks. Can´t say the same about all Israel services. ”
- 08 May 2014 Antero Finland
- “ Excellent view OMG everybody should stay there , the best in Tel Aviv price wise and facilities I will go back again next Year Oooooooooooops !!! ”
- 16 Apr 2014 Bigira
- “ Best Hostel in Tel Aviv! And as a former local I really understand what im saying. The location is the best you can get in Tel Aviv. Directly at the beach and very central. ”
- 03 Nov 2013 Adam Germany
- “ Very nice Hotel/Hostel just at the beach with good rooms and nice staff! I was missing the Hostel atmosphere a little and all in all it seemed to me more like a Hotel than a Hostel. But they had a really nice roof terrace with ocean view that could be used more ;) ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Leonard Germany