Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel had really cool decorations and each room has it's own bathroom. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Vincent USA
- “ Location is great...and that is it. Room was hot and humid and unliveable with a moldy smell. Loud partying until 6am and not the fun kind. Breakfast is terrible. The room door only shuts with padlock so if you want to lock your room at night you better hope there is not an emergency. Rooftop deck full of broken furniture. Not worth the money, stay somewhere else. The next three hostels that I stayed out seemed like palaces after this one. Don't stay here. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff are always using the only computer available for guests to use the internet, my name wasnt on their list despite my reservation, I was given the wrong key for the front gate and had to hop the fence at 6.30 in the morning (a dangerous affair, as you can imagine), and on and on...they also dont speak any other languages. To be fair, they are very cool people, but they really need to start taking their job more seriously. ”
- 05 Jan 2013 Anonymous Canada