Tercero del Sur
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wifi Didn't work, There was a stereo outside my room blaring music all day until 3-4am despite their policy for no noise after 12:00 I wanted to leave early one morning but the front door was jammed shut with no easy way to open it. I went to get a staff and the guy was sleeping on the couch and was too out of it to assist. Not impressed ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Lee
- “ Great location, staff and atmosphere; though the staff is super unorganized and my first night I slept in a used bed with dirty sheets from the previous guy. But this unorganization also helps keep a relaxed attitude, which I like, so you can easily switch beds or the like. The 10-bed mixed dorm is super crammed into a dark room, but if everyone is cool in there, then its no problem. The breakfast could be a bit more, but it was nice to have fresh bread. ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place. Friendly, helpful people and nothing got ganked. What else could a person ask for? ”
- 27 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ E' stato un vero piacere l'essere stato per una quindicina di giorni al Tercero del Sur. La gentilezza e la cordialità dello staff mi ha fatto apprezzare l'animo degli argentini. Lo posso tranquillamente consigliare a coloro che vogliono un ostello centrale e dove ci si sente di casa. A presto rivedervi. Roberto Prandin, Lugano/Forli. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Roberto Switzerland