Terrace Guesthouse Split
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The apartment I got was actually quite nice. We had a patio, air conditioning, full bathroom and a kitchenette. I just had a problem with contacting the owner before hand. And I had to meet up with her friend on the street to get to the actual apartment (he was very nice and helpful though in the end). Everything turned out to be fine except the apartment didn't have wifi ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Agreable address come in car in bus station indicate good restaurant adress but pay double room but it is a twin room ”
- 16 Sep 2011 Fabry
- “ We booked in advance for two nights. but the first night they put us at a different place in a private house. they said, the guesthouse is full. and for the second night we had to change to the guesthouse. i think it's not correct if they take more people just to make money. the guesthouse and the terrace are really nice. but we couldn't use the kitchen, because they even accomodate some guests in the living room.it would be such a lovely place, if they just take so many guest,as they have beds! ”
- 13 Aug 2011 Corinne
- “ We booked a private room on internet. but when we arrived we were forced to share a room with another couple... ”
- 10 Aug 2011 Alexander