Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my stay here. The hostel was located in a good location near Plaza De Mayo. I could take BUS 8 from the airport all the way here. Though it was really cheap (I paid 9 pesos), it took me 2 hours to reach the place. The bunk beds were ok. The gap between the top bed and the bottom bed was too narrow. It was difficult was get in to the bottom bed. And there was no ladder to climb to the top bed. The music at night was loud sometimes. Fortunately, my room was not near the bar. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Anonymous Thailand
- “ A great place to stay at. Very cosy and stylish. I was there off-season so it was quite quiet which I appreciated. Maybe during the season my impression would be different :) ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ I stayed here 3 nights. The roof top terrace is really nice but it seems like there is always a lot going on constantly. Apparently the 6th floor hostel is connected to the 1st floor hostel which has more availabilites and is quieter and nicer in my opinion. I changed my room the last night to the first floor. If you want a social party hosel...6th floor. Relaxing atmosphere with better breakfast and kitchen...1st floor. You can use both floors facilities either way ”
- 23 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA