Terrazas del Inca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ LIkely the best place to stay in Macchu Piccu. The Staff were incredible. Carlos was amazing!!!! Highly recommended! Get a quiet, good sleep before heading up the mountain. ”
- 08 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Super friendly staff explained all we needed to know about how to get to Machu Picchu and where to buy tickets. A VERY short walk to the hot spring but still close enough to the center of town and all the shops and restaurants. Far enough from main street so it was quiet when time to sleep. Excellent free breakfast served early for sunrise visits to Machu Picchu and a sandwhich and chips bag lunch for 10 soles to bring w/ you to Machu Picchu as food there is expensive. Good food woudl stay again ”
- 22 Aug 2012 Maria
- “ Nice breakfast daily, staff helpful and friendly. ”
- 31 Aug 2011 Karen
- “ Clean rooms in a good location and at an ok price for Agues Calientes. Staff were extremely helpful and very friendly. Secure baggage storage and good, early breakfast (from 4.30). ”
- 31 Jul 2011 Jonathan