Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No locks on the doors of even small rooms. Only lockers. The management will allow you to book after hours in the drop down menu and then charge extra as if you had specially requested something. The concierge is good as a concierge service, booking buses, tours etc, but very uptight and seems to want to charge for every little thing. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A very warm welcome and great hospitality made me feel so good at this place. I can absolutely reccomend a stay here, everything was just right. ”
- 05 Nov 2014 Leonie
- “ I had a good stay at Thailandwow. The staff are very kind and helpful. The beds were clean, rooms were nice, and they provided small lockers. The location wasn't the best, there wasn't much going on in that area.. But you could easily catch a taxi or tuk tuk near by. They also served food, I only tried a sandwich but it was definitely overpriced. All in all though I had a good stay ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Margarette
- “ It was good. Everything is clean, safe. Khai and his staff are kind and friendly. The location is good, very close to the Saturday market. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong