Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really good hostel! A bit primitive, but defently a lovely place to spend your days in Chiang Mai! The owner of the hostel, Kaai (dont know how to spell), but he is the Best! He really wants you to have the Best, and recomend such good trips! ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Katrine Denmark
- “ Nice atmosphere but room were very basic. It'a the perfect place to meet new travelers. We enjoyed our stay. Staff is friendly and tries to help you as much as they can. You can book several activities at the reception. ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Yung