Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a good stay at Thailandwow. The staff are very kind and helpful. The beds were clean, rooms were nice, and they provided small lockers. The location wasn't the best, there wasn't much going on in that area.. But you could easily catch a taxi or tuk tuk near by. They also served food, I only tried a sandwich but it was definitely overpriced. All in all though I had a good stay ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Margarette
- “ It was good. Everything is clean, safe. Khai and his staff are kind and friendly. The location is good, very close to the Saturday market. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Really good hostel! A bit primitive, but defently a lovely place to spend your days in Chiang Mai! The owner of the hostel, Kaai (dont know how to spell), but he is the Best! He really wants you to have the Best, and recomend such good trips! ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Katrine Denmark
- “ Nice atmosphere but room were very basic. It'a the perfect place to meet new travelers. We enjoyed our stay. Staff is friendly and tries to help you as much as they can. You can book several activities at the reception. ”
- 19 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 21 Dec 2013 Yung