Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had pleasant stay for 2 nights here. Staff is very helpful. Facilities are ok. The best about this guesthouse is location in district 1 and the price for the room. ”
- 06 May 2015 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ Nice location, but you get what you pay for. Something else: There's a heavy lock on the door from the inside that we weren't informed about, so sometimes you have to wait to get out in the morning, and you have to knock on the door to get in late. Moreover: You shouldn't expect anything from the receptionist. We loved our stay in Ho Chi Minh City, but not because of the guesthouse. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Frederik Denmark
- “ This guesthouse had a great location, close to many restaurants, shops, and attractions. The room was spacious and very clean. Internet and laundry facilities were a bonus. I would stay again! ”
- 11 Feb 2015 Ashleigh Australia
- “ The staff is very friendly and helpful. They will always do their best to try and fulfill requests. The location is pretty near to most of the major touristy things to see in the city, and is close to places to eat. The room was very spacey and the bathroom was good. I would recommend this to other people looking for a cheap hostel in the city. ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very clean hostel, tenants smiling and helpful :) ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous France