Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is very friendly and helpful. They will always do their best to try and fulfill requests. The location is pretty near to most of the major touristy things to see in the city, and is close to places to eat. The room was very spacey and the bathroom was good. I would recommend this to other people looking for a cheap hostel in the city. ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very clean hostel, tenants smiling and helpful :) ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous France
- “ Was very pleased with our stay here, was good value for money for the double room with air con, shower and fridge. Met lots of people paying same or more for a dorm room in HCMC. Location is perfect, always loads going on on Buy Vien Street every night of the week, but the room was far enough down an alley to not be too noisy. Overall a very nice place to stay in HCMC ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Very slow and unstable internet connection, totally unavailable at times even in the downstairs area. Strange and remote-minded hostess who did not seem interested in her guests, and only replied in one-syllable words. Clean and good location though, and being in an alley a lot less noisy than the gueshouses facing the main street just half a block away. ”
- 29 Jan 2014 Svein Norway