Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was very pleased with our stay here, was good value for money for the double room with air con, shower and fridge. Met lots of people paying same or more for a dorm room in HCMC. Location is perfect, always loads going on on Buy Vien Street every night of the week, but the room was far enough down an alley to not be too noisy. Overall a very nice place to stay in HCMC ”
- 03 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Very slow and unstable internet connection, totally unavailable at times even in the downstairs area. Strange and remote-minded hostess who did not seem interested in her guests, and only replied in one-syllable words. Clean and good location though, and being in an alley a lot less noisy than the gueshouses facing the main street just half a block away. ”
- 29 Jan 2014 Svein Norway
- “ Great place to stay! Borrowed motorbikes and they happily held onto our larger bags. ”
- 28 Feb 2013 Anonymous Australia