Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The perfect spot right off Bui Vien. Close enough you could stumble home from the endless party, but just off of it in one of the alleys, so you have a nice little sanctuary. For me this was a perfect choice as I was staying for a bit and was looking for a room of my own rather than a dorm, but still looking to keep the price down. Though you have to pay a double rate when you are alone, it was still cheaper, with wifi, cable, and a private bathroom, than anything is I found here. ”
- 11 Sep 2017 Patrick USA
- “ I change my mind and not to stay there... No email reply after i send copy email back to hotel (the email from ), so i don know the hotel is .. Tq ”
- 24 May 2016 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ We had pleasant stay for 2 nights here. Staff is very helpful. Facilities are ok. The best about this guesthouse is location in district 1 and the price for the room. ”
- 06 May 2015 Anonymous Slovakia