The 3 Ducks
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very lovely Hostel. The 3 Ducks is located a block from a major metro line. The Eiffel tower and most major museums/attractions in downtown Paris are really close. The free breakfast was ok. There are a number of awesome bakeries just down the street which I highly recommend and they do sell coffee, as well as good coffee shops and restaurants. There are lockers in the rooms though they might be tricky to understand how they work. Just ask someone, the staff are really helpful and kind. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, I couldn't recommend the three ducks enough. ”
- 19 Jun 2014 chad USA
- “ Amazing, everyone was friendly! ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Joseph USA
- “ For getting used to roads of Paris, it was difficult for me. But when I reached there and was guided by the Staff there. It was very helpful. They helped with the city destinations and tourism places, also with eating places nearly by. The Hostel was good for a Reasonable price. I have to say that if I went to Paris again, I would definitely be making a reservation in this hostel for sure. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Anonymous Pakistan