The 4You Hostel Munich
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Rooms are spartan but adequate. Breakfast buffet is very good. Parking is available at hotel beside for €15. Location is close to old town core but near train station, which is somwehat unpleasant to walk past at night. ”
- 22 Aug 2016 Jan Canada
- “ please improve wifi otherwisw everything else is perfect!!!!!!!!! ”
- 12 Mar 2016 akshita India
- “ Really nice Hostel. The rooms are cozy, clean and have a good structure. The wifi isn't good in the rooms, but at the bar it works well. The best location (like 100m from the central station) and tasty breakfast. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ We were scheduled to stay 3 nights. We didn't even stay one. We got to our private room with private bath and it smelled like old smoke. The room was very tiny with no room to open our suitcases It was the bathroom that was disgusting. There was mold all in the shower and you could tell the toilet had been poorly scrubbed. The shower was the tiniest I had ever seen. I am athletic and could hardly fit in the shower. I wouldn't shower without flip flops on. We ended up switching to another place ”
- 16 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA