The Adventure Brew Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ At least the B&B side was clean and comfortable enough, and quiet enough. I guess the partyside was in the other building, which I don't mind at all. Staff was friendly and helpful. ”
- 22 Dec 2015 Tanja Finland
- “ The hostel is located on the main street, so the traffic can be quite disturbing in some of the dorms. Showers have hot water, but the bathrooms could be better cleaned. Breakfast is OK, the food in the bar is very good. Wi-fi is very bad, but it is in general all over Bolivia. People smoke inside even though there are no-smoking signs, and it smells. It is a big hostel, so it doesnt have the nice cozy atmosphere. They have Kanoo tour office in the hostel which is great for excursion planning. ”
- 20 Oct 2015 Anonymous Norway
- “ Hostel is near everything and if you wat to go further s promt about calling a realuable taxi for you. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 ELVIRA USA
- “ I like the staff. I liked the price and that it was near the bus station. Yet they prominently display the hot tub in their ad but they were VERY hesitant to use it and even pretended they didn't know what I was talking about when I asked. The Wifi is also non-existent. The hot water is very sketchy and you never know when the showers will be hot. ”
- 26 May 2015 Tony USA