The Adventure Brew Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Somehow our booking was made for the Adventure Brew B&B down the road, presumably because we booked a double room but it was very pleasant, still able to go to the bar in the hostel for your free beer which has free table soccer, ping pong and snooker, even dress up costumes. Good atmosphere and the room and facilities were good. Free breakfast was nice too. ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ At least the B&B side was clean and comfortable enough, and quiet enough. I guess the partyside was in the other building, which I don't mind at all. Staff was friendly and helpful. ”
- 22 Dec 2015 Tanja Finland
- “ The hostel is located on the main street, so the traffic can be quite disturbing in some of the dorms. Showers have hot water, but the bathrooms could be better cleaned. Breakfast is OK, the food in the bar is very good. Wi-fi is very bad, but it is in general all over Bolivia. People smoke inside even though there are no-smoking signs, and it smells. It is a big hostel, so it doesnt have the nice cozy atmosphere. They have Kanoo tour office in the hostel which is great for excursion planning. ”
- 20 Oct 2015 Anonymous Norway
- “ Hostel is near everything and if you wat to go further s promt about calling a realuable taxi for you. ”
- 27 Jun 2015 ELVIRA USA