The Alternative Hostel of Old Montreal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My stay was very good and the staff were friendly. The environment was pretty relaxed and the location is great to get to the Port and Downtown Montreal. My only negative comment was the staff was inflexible in my hostel fees. I informed them 24 hours in advance that I would only need to stay for 3, rather than 4 nights but I was still required to pay for four nights. I`m unsure if that`s a general policy for staying in hostel, but nonetheless - it was a bit inflexible. Overall, it was alright. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Veronica Canada
- “ Very well located. Very nice staff. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ It is the most fantastic hostel I've ever been too. The staffs are friendly and the atmosphere is warm. Wonderful kitchen with a "back to future" microwave. If you are lucky, you will be able to taste delicious muffin. Enjoy your stay! ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Minli China