The Alternative Hostel of Old Montreal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice staffs nice location nice ambiance. Dont hesitate to stay guys ”
- 01 Jan 2017 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Perfect Hostel Dont hesitate to stay ”
- 31 Dec 2016 Anonymous Turkey
- “ This hostel made me feel happy, honest, valued and appreciated. I encourage everyone and anyone to stay here - you will love it :) ”
- 23 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ I've stayed at the Auberge Alternative twice, once on my own for a conference and again with my wife and daughter (age 15), when we booked their little four bed room for ourselves. Very nice set up with an attractive kitchen and common room, sturdy and quiet bunks with lockers underneath to stow your gear (I think you bring your own padlock, but honestly can't remember as on the recent trip we just locked the room). Friendly staff, good value and location. ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything you need, great for young folks traveling alone. You will make friends, people can give you recommendations for your trip. ”
- 28 May 2016 Molly USA