The Alternative Hostel of Old Montreal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at, especially one with such a busy communal kitchen. Friendly, relaxed atmosphere; there's an interesting mix of people coming through. I’ll definitely stay there again when I’m back in town. ”
- 17 Sep 2013 Alexander Canada
- “ I thought the best part of the hostel was the community atmosphere. The common room is like a large kitchen & living room combined. It's the perfect place to meet new people or just have a cup of coffee. The bunks are not bad at all and everything is clean. The staff are friendly and helpful also. The only negative part of the hostel is lack of parking facilities. Overall this hostel is located in a prime neighborhood. Very close to Notre-Dame, the waterfront, and Rue Saint-Paul. ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Thank you for helping to male my (short) stay in Montreal enjoyable, safe and comfortable. You have great staff, great facilities and an unbeatable location. Looking forward to coming back again soon! Merci! ”
- 29 Jun 2013 Anonymous England