The Anderson Estates
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a good hostel regarding the facilities. The cons is that the administrator isnt that organized. The day I was supposed to check in I get there and they told me that there was a large group staying at the hostel and had decided to stay one extra night and so there was no space available for me and they never let me know that., I was supposed to get an email but apparently the web administrator wasnt doing her job ”
- 12 Apr 2015 Marcos
- “ Keep providing the friendly service that they are currently providing. ”
- 01 Apr 2015 anthony USA
- “ i think the style of the hostel is very special and classic. i like this kind of style. it seems that i am visiting an typical american family.The atmosphere of the hostel is very friendly. ”
- 04 Feb 2015 Anonymous China
- “ We booked a room for six with ensuitte but were told at arrival that the hostel didnt had that kind of room. The owner manager to get the six of us à private room but no bathroom. We did enjoye the breakfast and the friendly staff. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Cecilia Sweden
- “ At first, there appeared to be a mix-up on my reservation. However, the staff was excellent in dealing with the misunderstanding. They were very accommodating and dealt with the situation in the best way possible. And they did it with a sense of humor and making sure my needs were met. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with them. I love the location--close to all the places I wanted to visit in Los Angles. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Barry USA
- “ The place is more of a lovely house than a hostel that's why they don't provide maps or stuff, but the staff is really helpful and kind. For any kind of information you can ask them and they'll be glad to help you. The house is beautiful and we had a great time there. Breakfast is totally awesome and we felt like being a big family. We would recomend this place to anyone. Once you have been there you really don't want to leave, that's why we have extended our stay there. The best place ever! ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Sacha Switzerland