The Anderson Estates
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: staff is really nice and helpful; location is good, just 10 min walk from train and there are buses around; free water bottles, free towel and free laundry machine; breakfast is good with many options. Cons: there is no security, everyone can go in and out of the hostel and rooms and there are no lockers; bathrooms are dirty and I had to go through other bedrooms to get to tree of the four bathrooms - the only ones with a shower; one of the kitchens was also dirty. ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Melissa Brazil
- “ I didn´t feel safe here at all,not in the hostel,not in the neighbourhood.You don´t even get key to lock your door!Hostel isn´t clean eiher,no AC and it´s so far from everything .Only good thing about this place was the breakfast,still not worth staying here.And against everything they say,people do live here full-time and all they seem to do is get high in the backyard. ”
- 18 Sep 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Staff are helpful. Facilities are very very good. And the location is good for you to go many places. If you don't have too much money for travel, here will be a good place to live. ”
- 16 Sep 2016 Xiaofeng China
- “ While getting there takes some work, once there you'd find some incredible staff working there, starting from the top. Offering breakfast (w/ great waffles !!), swimming pool, washing & drying machines, are all pluses ( esp. at this price !). Also the owner is simply a very incredible person, if you ever get a chance to know him. The only negatives I find is, due to its price, it gets very crowded sometimes (to be expected !), and the neighborhood !! Over all, this place is a great value ! ”
- 06 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Definitely can't go wrong with this hostel! Price was great, and the environment was wonderful - friendly staff and guests, clean facilities, and plenty of complimentary features such as free warm breakfasts. ”
- 26 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Security is very important for every age no matter you are female or male .Staff are perfect and helpful . ”
- 02 Jul 2016 guher Canada