The Aran Lodge
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ we were alone, stayng there it was like to be at home ”
- 29 Jun 2013 daniele Italy
- “ Very unclean place, bugs, worms and spiders everywhere. The smell was awful. I do not recommend this place. ”
- 26 May 2013 taika Finland
- “ Me and my friend really enjoyed our stay at the aran lodge, even if it was just for one night. but we had a very worm welcoming and the location is not that far away from the pier and the only shop. and even the pub is just around the corner :) and i have to say, if you come to the aran islands, this hostel is just what you expect, in a good way! it was homely and clean. the bathroom was my favorite part, cause it had so nice hot water, needed after a cold day out :) definately recommend it! ”
- 15 Jul 2012 Nina