The Attic Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel, clean, secure and central. ”
- 30 Sep 2016 saul England
- “ We had a lovely and spacious twin private room (mattress was felt spring-y). This hostel is much more smaller than the photos and not as pristine. The bathrooms were clean, with fantastic power showers. Ladies- only 1 hairdryer/straightener which were always being used. Kitchen was massive (dishes not so clean). We were here in the autumn but it was still hot (no A/C); however the nice guy on reception went out of his way to get us a fan! Got my bed sheet replaced for free, so I slept soundly! ”
- 04 May 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Stayed for two nights on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Staff were very helpful and facilities were very clean. Would absolutely stay again! ”
- 25 Dec 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Although I've spent only one night here, I am strongly recommending it to anyone looking for place with very kind (and beautiful) girls at the reception, prime location and great atmosphere! It is only a really short walk to get to the main street (Queen Street) with lots of things to see and do :) The decoration inside (and outside in the smoking 'terrace'), the facilities make this hostel look an excellent choice for anyone between 18-35 :) ”
- 16 Dec 2015 Mihaly Hungary
- “ We stayed in a 6 bed dorm. It wasn't bad nor was it amazing. It felt very young. The kitchen had everything we needed but was a bit grungy, not horrible but used by lots of young people. The bathrooms and room were clean. We needed it to catch a bus early the next morning and it was close to the buses. It was what we needed for one night, but wasn't our scene for longer. ”
- 04 Dec 2015 Anonymous Canada