The Australian Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ about staff: one of them was very good, organised our trip to te desert, speaks good english and was very helpfull, the other wasnt good. the hostel was clean and in a very good location, very good cost for money. has nice balconis where you can see the crazy streets of cairo. The kitchen is very small and not that clean, but it was ok for us. I would recomend the hostel. ”
- 25 Nov 2012 Tomas Ireland
- “ Definitely one of the nicest places I've stayed in a long time. Everything is well taken care of and clean. The large bathroom is pretty lush, though I didn't get a chance to use the gigantic tub. Also the nicest beds and bedding so far. Everyone is super friendly, helpful and chill. Right next door to a great modern Egyptian takeaway - deliciously convenient way to experience the food. ”
- 06 Nov 2012 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great hostel, everything clean, good staff. ”
- 30 Oct 2011 Vinicius