The Axis on 36th
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The woman at the front who checked me in was apathetic. She seemed in a hurry to deal me rather than actually to help me or make me feel comfortable for staying at the place. When I finally got to my room, it was musty and not at all clean. The sheets, towels, and trash belonging to the person who booked the place before me were still there - I had to clean his/her mess before I could set up shop myself. No toilet paper, and not even a trash bucket were provided. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Maria Cristina USA
- “ Very conviniet to downtown Philly. Staff was very attentive. Place was perfect for a couple of nights at a very reasonable price. Likely to stay here again on the next Philly trip. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Ricardo Puerto Rico
- “ it was sooo cold.. it was freezing cold and went down to the desk but all they told me was to wait.. but it was freezing cold the whole night.. ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I stayed in Philly for 3 nights. Room is big, and the total cost for renting the whole room, with 2 single beds is only 23$ + taxes, that's very cheap! The only remark I have to make was the cleanliness of my room that was very poor: bathroom wasn't clean and even the sheet weren't that clean... Anyway for the money you spend the offer it was fine. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Carlo USA