The Backpack Cape Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good hostel overall with a nice location and friendly atmosphere. Wifi connection was constantly having issues which made it unreliable. ”
- 15 Nov 2015 Simon England
- “ great staff: really helpfull, gave us ideas on how to make the most of each day the breakfast was amazing!! ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Justine France
- “ Wonderful, roomy hostel 5 minutes from Long Street. Enormous free breakfast buffet added recently. Quiet and classy with a great friendly staff. Highly recommended ”
- 15 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I was in a group of 8; we all loved the atmosphere that the Backpacker had. The staff where very friendly and efficient. The rooms where very clean and presentable. I would stay here again. Infact we stayed the week after as well! and this was our first experience of a hostel. ”
- 18 Feb 2015 Anonymous England