Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My stay was great. Staff was exceptionally helpful. Only concerns- the cabinets in the lion room were all broken, none of te locks actually worked. That ro also had a bit of a bad smell. ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ My only complaint would be the Internet facilities which were very slow. The rest was excellent. ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Anonymous South Africa
- “ Shops and restaurants are close by, the centre and the waterfront not. But you need a car, taxi or bus anyway to get around in capetown. Great place to stay! ”
- 16 Feb 2014 Julia Germany
- “ What a great hostel! Every night seemed like a party. Open bar, dining and lounge area to meet and to make friends. The staff is absolutely AMAZING!!! The housekeepers are always at work to ensure a clean environment. The kitchen staff make the BEST spinach & feta omelets and fruit in a glass (and even served me birthday cake for my birthday...thanks Portia!) The receptionists are not only pretty but extremely helpful. I woud definitely stay again. And congrats on your recent award! ”
- 12 Feb 2014 Marcus USA
- “ Beautiful hostel, great atmosphere and the staff were incredibly helpful. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 sarah Australia