Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed in one of the single rooms for one night and then in one of the mixed dorms. It's nice that the hostel is so close to public transit. The single room was great, and the dorms were a little cramped but still great value for the money and the beds were comfortable. I liked that there were outlets in every bunk. My biggest issue was with the washrooms, where the shower curtains didn't cover enough and you were always a bit exposed ... ”
- 15 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ perfect hostel to stay! ”
- 26 Nov 2015 Anonymous China
- “ really friendly staff, 5 min walk to the tube station and room and bathroom were really clean! on a whole good place to stay! ”
- 06 Nov 2015 Hannah Australia