Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A little ways outside of town, great location if you want a quiet place to stay for a few days. We stayed overnight but would have appreciated the place more if we had extended our visit. The owner/manager Olli is a wonderful host with many connections and suggestions for activities in Krabi and Thailand. ”
- 27 Apr 2015 Donald USA
- “ This is an excellent place to unwind and relax. Olli and the staff take care of everything for you. More rural than expected but it was perfect. ”
- 11 Mar 2015 Jesse USA
- “ Lovely place to stay! It was very relaxing and quiet. Just what I needed. The staff was very hospitable and made me feel very comfortable. Everything was very clean and I wish I could've stayed longer. I'll definitely be back one day! ”
- 01 Feb 2015 Trisha USA
- “ Really the best B-Side location! If you are looking for the crowdy tourist area than this place is not for you. But if you like adventures, relax and you love meeting new people this is your paradise. I strongly reccomend it, Olly is an amazing boss full of advises and a unique way to manage the hotel (which would be batter described by "the community") Well done guys, I will be back at my next stop in Thailand!!! G&F ”
- 16 Dec 2014 Giuseppe Italy
- “ My stay at The Bananas was wonderful. I was hesitant when I saw how far out of city center it was, but do not let that deter you. The place is charming, the staff is helpful and the location is blissful. Not only will I be recommending this place to friends and colleagues, I may just come back myself! ”
- 06 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA