The Bards Den Letterfrack
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is great - just beside the Connemara Park, in a lovely small village. The rooms are at the back of a pub/restaurant, where we had diner, it was really nice. Staff was nice but we didn't see them much. The room was ok, but it's a bit old and would definitely need a bit of refreshing (window insulation, a new coat of paint, bathroom renovation....). We nevertheless had a lovely one night stay :3 ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Soriya France
- “ good variety of breakfast, quiet rooms, large doubleroom, kitchen facilities could be larger ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Dieter Germany
- “ Wish that we had a bigger bathroom with some hooks for towels and clothes ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam