The Baroness Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Though everything was old, everything was functional and clean. Since this was a last minute trip and everything else was already booked, we didn't find it terrible. The small kitchen with all the basic things was very useful. I didn't like the bathroom, it was too small. The pillows were quite uncomfortable and I found funny that our mattress has a plastic lining. The place is more for people that are staying for long periods of time. If you are planning a romantic night, please go elsewhere! ”
- 23 May 2014 Rebeca Colombia
- “ A charming and clean hotel with vintage charm. The suites are roomy and suitably appointed and the bed was clean and comfortable. Downsides: the bathrooms are quite small. There is no AC, but mild weather and two supplied box fans made our stay comfortable. ”
- 29 Aug 2013 DAVENA USA
- “ Clean and comfortable rooms. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Alicia Canada