The Baroness Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice, Close, Cheap. and Friendly. All a traveler really need for a hotel. I'm not a fan for the really slow elevator. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ The Baroness staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean but a bit dated. Our stove top didn't work, but it wasn't really an issue. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Kathleen USA
- “ It was a very classic looking hotel, beautiful in an old fashioned way & very clean. Location only sucked because coming back to the hotel from downtown was like climbing a mountain. Staff wasn't super approachable, but security was good & room was more than adequate. I'd go again if I somehow stumbled upon a large sum of money, otherwise I'd just stay in a hostel. Not really worth $160/night for that location. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Nina
- “ Though everything was old, everything was functional and clean. Since this was a last minute trip and everything else was already booked, we didn't find it terrible. The small kitchen with all the basic things was very useful. I didn't like the bathroom, it was too small. The pillows were quite uncomfortable and I found funny that our mattress has a plastic lining. The place is more for people that are staying for long periods of time. If you are planning a romantic night, please go elsewhere! ”
- 23 May 2014 Rebeca Colombia