The Bird's Nest
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Never seen this before! Could not believe they are allowed to rent these rooms, the whole building is going to collapse within this and a few months! I can not believe that a site as hostels.com promotes such ruin, I took pictures if you do not believe me, I really want to share these! While we sleeping, part of the ceiling came down in the toilet and was spread all over the place! ”
- 31 Jul 2012 Annelies
- “ The sketchiest place you will ever see in your life. In the ghetto of London. Rooms and showers are disgusting. Service is horrible. I didn't even stay there because nobody would answer the door or the phone. This place sucked. It should not be listed under hostels in London. ”
- 15 Jul 2012 Pruthvi
- “ Dont try the hostel. it is the worst hostel ever. NO internet connection, very very very slow, and very bad. The room is as well very bad. Not clean, no really functional bath system. DONT GO THERE. cant get a sleep, nothing at all so bad. ”
- 12 May 2012 Samir Youssef
- “ The staff are great and really friendly. London bridge is only one stop away. Bus ride and you in Greenwich with the maritime museum and great shopping. I didn't plan to stay for so long but changed my mind. ”
- 11 May 2012 Kiri
- “ Really really basic, fine if you just need a place to sleep and nothing more. We stayed because it was the only available place for the weekend for a party of three. I think it is safe to say that the pub is the primary focus of the establishment, as loud music until 4am is not exactly pleasant for those sleeping on the first floor. It's also located pretty far outside of the city, it is 5£ for one way on the tube, so hardly ideal. ”
- 30 Dec 2011 Jacqueline